Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
  • We cannot avoid that sometimes we are exposed to the sun
  • Given that it does not give you oily surface after is definitely a good indication to use this as a day moisturizer also
  • I like this part of this correcting moisturizer from Estee Lauder
  • The only problem I encountered with it is that it was not offered in a variety of skin shades that would fit any kind of skin tone of different people
  • It is really worth a try to consider using the tiny tube as a sampler to make sure that it would blend well with your make up too

• by flordeline

We cannot avoid that sometimes we are exposed to the sun. Lately, I have been getting a lot of exposure outside from the sun’s harmful rays on my skin. It was after a few months that I started noticing the appearance of an uneven skin tone especially on my face. Good thing I saw Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector Moisturizer from one of my visits to the mall and immediately bought this, being convinced with all the positive feedback I read from the brochure given to me by the saleslady.

Its 1.7 oz.

tube was packed with all the natural ingredients perfect for those who have sensitive skin like me. It absorbs well into the skin and it is easy to wear even under make up since it is non-oily and not even sticky. You can substitute your daily moisturizer with this one because this is not just primarily for correcting your skin tone but likewise acts as a moisturizer. Given that it does not give you oily surface after is definitely a good indication to use this as a day moisturizer also. I like this part of this correcting moisturizer from Estee Lauder.

It did my skin no harm since I did not get any blemishes after, not even a pimple. In fact, it even gives a healthy looking glow each time you would apply it on especially in the daytime. The only problem I encountered with it is that it was not offered in a variety of skin shades that would fit any kind of skin tone of different people. I, for one, have a very complex skin tone to match, since it was not too dark or too light. Just ...

• Estee Lauder Spotlight Skin Tone Perfector Moisturizer
      a little in between always. So with this product, I spend a few additional minutes to even it out with foundation on my face.

Nevertheless, when it comes to being a great moisturizer, it is ideal to be recommended to others as well. If you would check its contents at the back of the packaging, you would see the inclusion of vitamins C, E, and other antioxidants that are responsible in making your skin look radiant and supple after every application.

In the end, I thought that this would serve well any person

who works regularly on field assignments like me with full make up on. Compared to other skin tone perfector moisturizer cream brands, this won’t make you feel greasy after a few hours of exposure. It is also very affordable since it offers a small tube to allow you to test it first if it would work well with your skin. It is really worth a try to consider using the tiny tube as a sampler to make sure that it would blend well with your make up too. This product is also hypoallergenic and doctor tested to secure your safety.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311802996240628/k2311a0218/2.18.10