TJ Maxx (shopping)

• by cjaneb877
      Whenever I am in need of statinery, I immeidately rush over to TJ Maxx. Not only do they consistently have the coolest stationery around, and a great variety of it, but their prices are literally less than half of what

a local Hallmark or card specialty shop would try and charge you. I have never paid more than five dollars for a large variety box of cards. I’m not talking about one of those cheap collections either. I ...

• am talking about cards with pictures by famous artists, black and white card packages of animals or children, Anne Geddes card collections, etc. I do not have to purchase statinery all that frequently, but its one of those things that
        when I need it, I want to have cards or paper that kind of represents me. I have found that TJ Maxx is the place to go for the neatest prints, freshest colors, and most creative card packages, all for under ten dollars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24241099620231/k2311a1024/10.24.06