HP4960 SalonDry Compact Hairdryer
  • When I bought this hairdryer, I only paid around USD 30

• by reviewlover

HP4960 SalonDry Compact Hairdryer is my newest hairdryer. I had few hairdryer but this is the last hairdryer that I got from my mother. She went abroad and came back with a great hairdryer as a gift.

I only need 1400W when I need to use this hairdryer to dry my hair. After washing my hair,

I always use HP4960 SalonDry Compact Hairdryer to dry my wet hair. I only need few minutes before I get a nice dry hair again. I am very happy with this HP4960 SalonDry Compact Hairdryer.

I choose the one with combination colors of silver and black. It look great, fashion and trendy. It is easy to use ...

• since there is not many button that I have to turn on when I need to use this hairdryer. Even it’s just a simple hairdryer, I can get the same result as the hairdryer that they normally use in the beauty salon. I always get shiny look on my hair after using HP4960 SalonDry Compact Hairdryer.
        And it is also a small hairdryer. So I can bring it sometimes if I travel somewhere. It will be easy to put it inside my suitcase when I really need to bring my hairdryer.

When I bought this hairdryer, I only paid around USD 30. I guess it’s not so expensive for such a good hairdryer like this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161802996130628/k2311a0218/2.18.10