Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W  » Electronics  »
  • I know that there are many kind of models and brands in the washing machine store
  • Then finally I found Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W
  • In the beginning, I like the size and the model
  • We just need a washing machine that can clean our clothes then give the best result of it
  • I bought Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W

• by reviewlover

Finally I got what I want. I browsed for few weeks already to find the right washing machine that I can use in my house. I know that there are many kind of models and brands in the washing machine store. But I stick to Electrolux brand because I trust this brand.

Then finally I found Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W. In the

beginning, I like the size and the model. It look so simple but the color look so elegance. That’s what I want. Then I read more carefully on the information book in that store. Then I saw that this Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W in an economic machine. We don’t need too much energy and water when we want to use it. So everything is build for economical reason. That’s what I like. We don’t need big washing machine that need high electricity when we turn it on. We just need a washing machine that can clean our clothes then give the best result of it.

I bought Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W. And now, I am using it every day. We have timer as ...

• Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W
      well. So when we don’t really have time to wash, we can adjust the timer and make it to be possible to do the washing before we have to go or do other things.

Other benefit feature that I like from Electrolux Washing Machine is the sound that it make when we turn it on. It hardly have any sound when

we are washing our clothes with Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W. So, if I really don’t have time in a day to do the washing, I can just do it in the night without worrying the disturbing sounds that I had with my old washing machine.

Price was still affordable for my budget so I am really happy with Electrolux Washing Machine EWN14991W.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161802996030628/k2311a0218/2.18.10