Wal-Mart Lima, OH  » Shopping  »
2400 Harding Hwy Lima, OH
  • I found the prices at Wal-Mart to be great, and this is why I typically drive 15 minutes out of my way to come to this store
  • The cart spots in the parking lot were almost all empty, so I know that their cart attendant was doing a good job as well

• by Katie

I visited Wal-Mart on a Saturday night for some grocery shopping. My first opinion is that this Wal-Mart is very clean and tidy compared to a lot of grocery stores I have been to. There were a plentiful number of employees available. One greeted me while I was in the store, and one greeted me on the way

out. The employee at the checkout was also very courteous and professional.

I found the prices at Wal-Mart to be great, and this is why I typically drive 15 minutes out of my way to come to this store. My first cheap discovery was right inside the door, white or wheat bread, 75 cents a loaf!

There were a good ...

• number of deals. I also liked how the aisles were clearly marked with the contents of that aisle, so I knew whether or not I needed anything in that particular aisle. Overall, this was a great experience. I had to wait at a checkout with two customers in front of me, but it was still very speedy!

The parking

lot was cleaned out pretty well for this recent snowstorm we have had. I parked out pretty far, and I only ran into issues with snow when I pushed my cart to a nearby cart spot. The cart spots in the parking lot were almost all empty, so I know that their cart attendant was doing a good job as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241802996000628/k2311a0218/2.18.10