Arby’s Drive-Thru
2.0
1945 Bellefontaine Rd Lima, OH
  • Looking at taste alone, it is my favorite fast food chain
  • My curly fries were hot and fresh, but they were almost mushy compared to normal Arby's fries

• by Katie

Let me first start by saying, I am a huge fan of Arby’s food. Looking at taste alone, it is my favorite fast food chain. Now allow me to discuss this particular establishment.

My first observation is that the drive thru set up seems to go backwards. I almost turned in the entrance because it was not properly labeled. 90% of cars come from one direction on that road and

yet the exit is the first drive you come to.

When I got in line, there was one car in front of me ordering at three cars in front of them. I knew I was in for a little bit of a wait, but I had no idea how long I would actually be waiting. I got to Arby’s at approximately 7:13. By the time I got to the drive-thru ...

• window, it was 7:29. I have no idea why I stuck it out, but I did. The strange thing was that it took them forever to serve the two cars in front of me, but when I arrived at the window my food was ready in a normal amount of time. I was very surprised that I did not receive an apology from the drive-thru worker.

My food was very

hot. My chicken, bacon, and swiss sandwich was pretty acceptable. The bacon was a little dry, but other than that, very tasty. My curly fries were hot and fresh, but they were almost mushy compared to normal Arby’s fries.

One thing I did notice was that my total came to $6.19, and at normal Arby’s restaurants that meal I ordered typically costs $6.40. So either, they charge less, or an error was made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71802995990628/k2311a0218/2.18.10