Lost Season 6 Episode 4  » TV  »
  • Sawyer who was always happy on the island but home was so much worse is now ready to leave which I don't like
  • I enjoyed this episode but like every other episode of Lost I've seen I came out of it confused

• by Urban Beaute

As with every episode of Lost this one was a little weird. There was so much going on I won’t recap what happened. This episode was mainly about Sawyer/Locke and a little bit of Hurley.

It’s really nice to see the Locke character alive and well especially when he’s dead. I’m

not really sure what’s going on yet if there is some sort of alternate dimension which is think is where the writers are going with this. But when someone dies on Lost it’s hard to mourn them because you never know when they are going to pop up alive again.

This Sawyer moping ...

• over Juliet thing is annoying. They weren’t that good a couple anyway and Juliet was painful to watch she was so annoying. It can’t take Sawyer this long to get over her, and I really think he was meant for Kate anyway.

Sawyer who was always happy on the island but home

was so much worse is now ready to leave which I don’t like. Generally I’m not a fan on episodes that focus on Locke, while he’s a great character it can become too much.

I enjoyed this episode but like every other episode of Lost I’ve seen I came out of it confused.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101702995870828/k2311a0217/2.17.10