Bones
  • I'll be honest, when i heard about this show I thought it was a stupid idea
  • Which makes me feel silly now because now I think it's the best crime show on television today
  • They take an issue that is very serious and while not taking away any of the seriousness around the crimes the dialogue is witty and the banter makes the show a lot less heavy and enjoyable
  • The story lines are always complex and interesting and the supporting cast are so good sometimes they even steal the show

• by Urban Beaute

Bones is a great show on tv about a team of forensic scientists who work with an FBI agent to solve crimes figuring out what happened by the bones of the victim.

I’ll be honest, when i heard about this show I thought it was a stupid idea. Which makes me

feel silly now because now I think it’s the best crime show on television today.

The actors are fantastic and Seely Booth the FBI agent is funny, tough and very likable. His partner Bones, an unemotional scientist is also amusing as she tries to get a grip of societal norms.

That’s what ...

• I like best about this show. They take an issue that is very serious and while not taking away any of the seriousness around the crimes the dialogue is witty and the banter makes the show a lot less heavy and enjoyable.

The story lines are always complex and

interesting and the supporting cast are so good sometimes they even steal the show.

If you haven’t seen Bones yet, you should. As we are onto the fifth season you’d need to rent the dvd but it’s well worth it. A great show that I hope lasts a long time.

Bones

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101702995840728/k2311a0217/2.17.10