Amanda Bynes  » People  »
  • She is not only beautiful but she is so funny and I think she is a true comedian
  • I enjoyed watching her in all the teen flicks she has acted in including Lovewrecked and She's the Man
  • I like the fact that as well as being an actress she is a designer

• by Urban Beaute

Amanda Bynes is an actress I have liked for a very long time. She is not only beautiful but she is so funny and I think she is a true comedian.

I enjoyed watching her in all the teen flicks she has acted in including Lovewrecked and She’s the Man.

I

like the fact that as well as being an actress she is a designer. Also the fact she is a normal girl who was never very popular at school and didn’t feel pretty or liked by others and now she has come out of her shell.

However I think what’s ...

• wonderful about Amanda Bynes is that she is a comedic actress. You don’t find other actresses who are as pretty as her and act in these teenage movies that are as funny as Amanda Bynes is.

Sadly a lot of the movies she has been in haven’t done very well

and she hasn’t been cast a lot lately. Maybe it is the transition from teenage to adult that is holding her back but I hope she gets more roles soon, and good ones!

I thin Amanda Bynes is a fantastic actress and she deserves much more screen time than she has been getting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521702995830728/k2311a0217/2.17.10