Smallville Season 7 episode 10  » TV  »
  • It illuminated cracks in the Clark and Lana relationship which I'm glad it did because those two are getting boring

• by Urban Beaute

This episode with the introduction of DC comics villain Bizarro was well - bizarre. We start of with Bizarro living in Clark’s place, being with Lana and living his life while Clark is trapped at the fortress of solitude. Once

Jor El releases him he tries to stop Bizarro. We also have the side story of Grant/Julian and his relationship with Lex.

The Bizarro storyline didn’t do it for me. It felt off from the beginning. Maybe it was watching the same actor playing two roles that didn’t really seem all that different to me.

It illuminated cracks in the Clark and Lana relationship which I’m glad it did because those two are getting boring. In fact Lana is the most boring ...

• Smallville Season 7 episode 10
      person on the show. Well she and Chloe are tied.

I’m sad Grant got killed off. But I understand why it had to happen, a brother of Lex running around playing happy families with LIonel seems to good to be true.

It makes more sense to get them attached and then kill him off so they have even more emotional baggage.

For me this episode showed me Lex has truly made the transition from good/evil/conflicted to all out evil. Again another solid episode from Smallville.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101702995810728/k2311a0217/2.17.10