The Sixth Sense movie  » Movies  »
  • Even though I watched the movie The Sixth Sense when I was about eleven or twelve years old, I can still remember it as though it were just yesterday, since at the time is scared me a little and I thought the twist in the plot was unusual
  • These days, with the release of so many horror films, I'm not sure if many people will be scared watching The Sixth Sense ,,but I would recommend it to them nevertheless

• by Redtape

Even though I watched the movie “The Sixth Sense” when I was about eleven or twelve years old, I can still remember it as though it were just yesterday, since at the time is scared me a little and I thought the twist in the plot was unusual. It made a lasting impression on me too because of the dark atmosphere in the movie and the story of each of

the characters.

The tagline for the movie that everyone seems to remember is “I see dead people”. That was most appropriate too, considering that one of the main characters, a little boy who claimed he was seeing people who died under tragic circumstances. One of these “dead people” whom I never forgot was a little girl whom the boy kept seeing. Throughout the movie I wondered why she was determined ...

• to scare the boy, since at one time he even put red tape around a tent he was trying sleep in one night, but she went in anyway. I soon figured out she was only trying to communicate and tell him that her mother poisoned her.

One of the main characters too was a child psychologist played by Bruce Willis, who decides to take up the case of the boy

who claims t see dead people. At first he is skeptical about it, but then he begins to believe him. Things take a surprising turn though when at the end of the movie the psychologist discovers that he had died as well.

These days, with the release of so many horror films, I’m not sure if many people will be scared watching “The Sixth Sense”,,but I would recommend it to them nevertheless.

The Sixth Sense movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111702995730728/k2311a0217/2.17.10