Imedeen Radiant Complexion
  • But some two years ago or so, I noticed my skin was turning dull because I have had series of late TV viewing
  • I was deadest to bring back the glory in my skin so I would not mind the cost
  • Then I bought another after I noted it was giving me impressive results

• by ladyli

When Imedeen Radiant Complexion was very new in the market, almost all of my friends were talking about it and were planning to try this product. I actually was also attracted to the promises of this product but I refused to give in to the lure because the product was quite expensive. I was thinking to rather just use my money in more profitable way rather than just for one beauty product which has no real assurance of good result. This product is a skin perfecting formula which is said to give enough skin nourishment that would give youthful looking skin. Well there have been many products that promised and kept promising this same result but not all were able to deliver so I could not be blamed if I was doubting Imedeen too.

But some

two years ago or so, I noticed my skin was turning dull because I have had series of late TV viewing. I admit I for sometime became quite addicted to Television. Those Koreanovelas on GMA were shown around 10 to 11 up till too late for a healthy and sufficient sleep. Well I did enjoy those Koreaovelas like Jewel in the Place and my ultimate favorite Jumong but what I did not enjoy was the dull skin that I got after those series of insufficient sleeping time.

Even the facial and the Diamond Peel Procedures were not effective. I was already very affected because my friends were telling me my skin was not as healthy looking as before. Then I remembered Imedeen Radiant Complexion. I was deadest to bring back the glory in my skin so I would not mind ...

• the cost. I immediately bought Imedeen from Rustan’s Makati. Well it was really quite costly at PHP2,950 but it did not stop me. I took Imedeen attentively without fail till I finished the first pack. Then I bought another after I noted it was giving me impressive results. Indeed, there had been great changes on the elasticity of my skin. Together with the intake of Imedeen, I also changed my lifestyle. I gave up my late TV programs and slept as early as 9:00 pm to complete the 8 hours sleep each day and I increase my vegetable and fruit intake too and more water consumption as well. I got good results indeed! So I went on taking Imedeen. It took me about three months or so of using Imedeen. It was
        a very satisfying experience. The result was not overnight I would tell you frankly, but good results is sure for as long as intake of Imedeen is done regularly without fail. The nourishment is coming from within so it brings more permanent result. After continuous consumption of I noticed remarkable moisturizing. My friends said I don’t look haggard and older anymore and my skin texture was not anymore dull. Even my body skin got improvements. Imedeen could really give younger skin.. After the third purchase and seeing that I have fully recovered, I stopped Imedeen. I was quite costly so I had to shift to the cheaper natural food supplement and to help myself further, I did not go back to late sleeping habits anymore. If only Imedeen is cheaper than I would be taking this great product forever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341702995590728/k2311a0217/2.17.10