Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Serum  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I thought it was so expensive and honestly I secretly wished another worthy product was purchased instead of this
  • He knew I love beauty products so he bought this gift
  • Well although this promise is not new at all and almost all the moisturizing cream I used and have been using is actually singing the same song, I think the high price Estee Lauder Perfectionist facial product made it quite believable to its promises

• by ladyli

Estee Lauder Perfectionist was a Valentine gift I received from my husband some two years ago. Oh it was very costly as far as I am concerned. My husband bought the bottle of Estee Lauder Perfectionist from Rustan’s at PHP4,900. I thought it was so expensive and honestly I secretly wished another worthy product was purchased instead of this.

What I would rather be more thrilled to receive then was a perfume rather than this expensive product. I would perhaps jump with joy if an Estee Lauder perfume was inside the gift box rather than this Estee Lauder Perfectionist. But you know I had to pretend that I was pleased when I saw the gift box contained this Estee Lauder Perfectionist.

I did not want to offend my husband. I knew he

took effort in finding a good gift for me. He knew I love beauty products so he bought this gift.

Well, it was a gift and it was the thought that count more so I had to show appreciation although I only put up fake happy emotion. In the first place the product was not a cheap purchase. I was not really using this Estee Lauder Perfectionist before this gift from my husband.

I knew it is a moisturizing facial product but I was not really aware of the actual benefits. I read the product descriptions and was quite delighted. With this pricey product that promises to be an ultimate perfectionist correcting serum I thought I had so much to be thrilled about.

The product contains BioSyne Complex and promises to improve ...

• the skin elasticity and texture. It is said to lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and give radiant effect on the skin. Well although this promise is not new at all and almost all the moisturizing cream I used and have been using is actually singing the same song, I think the high price Estee Lauder Perfectionist facial product made it quite believable to its promises.

So I used the product. It felt good on the skin. It is easily absorbed.

The scent is mild and I felt my skin was well hydrated while using this product. I used it once in the morning and then another application at night before going to bed. I should say the product indeed has moisturizing effect but it would be an exaggeration to call it

a Perfectionist.

It did not really make my skin perfect. In fact I particularly observed the single fine line in between my eyebrows if it could be removed or at least diminished by this Estee Lauder Perfectionist but sadly it was not. I should say Estee Lauder Perfectionist could give enough skin moisture and hydration for the day so as to discourage wrinkles but it could not actually erase existing fine lines.

In a way it could somehow hide fine lines but not permanently. So after I finished the whole bottle, I was not encouraged to buy another bottle and in a tactful way, I told my husband not to buy this expensive product again. I think the effect of Estee Lauder Perfectionist is not actually different from other popular products which are of comparatively lower price.

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Serum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702995520728/k2311a0217/2.17.10