Nestle Honey Stars  » Food  »
  • Of course it would be not boring to eat all the same cereals every morning or even during snack time so having alternatives as good and nutritious as Nestle Honey Stars is the best
  • I love the fact that my family need not eat junks to enjoy crunchy and sweetly delicious taste of food like this

• by ladyli

While the Nestle Koko Crunch is the number one favorite of my family, the Nestle Honey Stars is our number one favorite alternative to Nestle Koko Crunch. It is what I call the twin sister of Nestle Koko Crunch.

This corn flake cereal with wheat oat and honey is

also a hit in my family’s table.

Just as my family loves Nestle KoKo Crunch we also do love Nestle Honey Star.

Of course it would be not boring to eat all the same cereals every morning or even during snack time so having alternatives as good and nutritious as Nestle Honey Stars is the best.

The star shapes of this cereals made it very attractive to our eyes.

We so love pouring the honey stars on the bowl and seeing the multiple star-shaped flakes one after the other before pouring our favorite Alaska fresh Milk into it is an enjoyable and entertaining ...

• Nestle Honey Stars
      sight.

These crunchy cereals have been made even more delightful by the mild sweetness of the golden honey ingredient.

I and my children also loves eating these crunchy honey stars like popcorn.

It is enjoyable to munch them one by one while the sweetness of the golden honey is melting

down the mouth.

I love the fact that my family need not eat junks to enjoy crunchy and sweetly delicious taste of food like this.

Nestle Honey Stars is very nutritious.

It is a sure energy booster for it provides the B vitamins needed not only by growing children but also by adults like me.

Nestle Honey Stars
Nabila Valencia says :

Nestle honey stars are honey-coated wheat and corn. This food is very interesting because its shape is unique and different from general, this cereal is rocket and star shaped, unique isn’t it This cereal is very delicious when eaten with milk.

Nestle Honey Star has these practical properties for a mother, this cereal contains a lot of nutrients for the joy and health of your child. therefore I highly recommend “Nestle Honey Stars” as a cereal that must be tried by people out there.

Akash says :

re : I love the fact that my family need not eat junks to enjoy crunchy and sweetly delicious taste of food like this
Yes it’s very tasty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271702995500728/k2311a0217/2.17.10