Nestle Kokoo Crunch  » Food  »
  • My son was only four years old when this product was introduced I think along with Neste Honey Star and this became his instant favorite
  • This product has delicious subtle chocolate taste that once poured with fresh milk would bring taste so divine to children’s 'palate

• by ladyli

Nestle Koko Krunch has been the most loved cereal by my family. I do love eating this for it satisfies my desire for a chocolately and yet fibrous and healthy meal for myself and my family.

My son was only four years old when this product was introduced I think along with Neste Honey Star and this became his instant favorite. I’ve been serving this

to cereal to my family for years actually. Now even my two grandchildren are crazy about Nestle KoKo Crunch. I had to buy the biggest pack of this each time.

What made Nestle KoKo Krunch a big hit. I believe it is the taste itself. It is not at perfect sweetness. Not too sweet that would hurt any one’s teeth and not bland either that ...

• would tire up anyone’s tongue. This product has delicious subtle chocolate taste that once poured with fresh milk would bring taste so divine to children’s ‘palate. I am not fond of milk but when I pour milk into KoKo Krunch, I myself would crave for the combination over and over again. I also do love munching Nestle Koko Krunch on this original state, without
        any milk, like I do with potato chips.

One great thing about Nestle KoKo Krunch is the improvement it has undergone. It has become wholegrain so that it assures sufficient fiber intake even for my little ones apart from the fact that this also enriched with essential vitamins and minerals. The only downside is it is quite pricey and could not be affordable to those with meager income.

rizzy says :

i would like to ask about Nestle Kokoo Crunch here in Saudi Arabia, almost a couple of months i can`t find to buy this cereal. what happened?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271702995490728/k2311a0217/2.17.10