Targus Computer Mouse  » Hardware  »
  • It came with the bag I bought for my laptop, and at the time, I was more interested in the bag than the mouse

• by Murtagh92

I bought the mouse about a year ago. It came with the bag I bought for my laptop, and at the time, I was more interested in the bag than the mouse.

However, the mouse has turned out to be a

valuable asset.

I personally have issues using the touch pad on a laptop, and I find it difficult to do things quickly with it.

That’s why the mouse has been so useful.

It’s compact, so it’s easy to carry around, and it’s durable.

I’ve taken it everywhere, from planed rides to road trips.

The software installs quickly and easily, allowing you to begin using it right away.

Also, it comes with a built-in light that’s always on as long as the laptop ...

• Targus Computer Mouse
      is on, so it’s easy to locate in the dark.

Also, the light gets brighter when it’s in use, which I find to be a nice feature as well.

The clear case is pretty cool, allowing you to see the inside

features, but at the same time, strong.

It still looks brand new despite having taken a few falls from the table onto a hardwood floor.

All in all, I can say I’m glad that the laptop bag I got came with this mouse!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331702995330728/k2311a0217/2.17.10