Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Splash 8oz.
1.0
  • However when I tried it, it's not as fragrant as I thought it would be
  • I didn't like the scent and it doesn't stay long like other authentic and signature fragrance I know
  • Any ways, overall experience is thumbs down because it didn't pass my expectation for a signature scent
  • I love body sprays a lot but this just don't pass my standards
  • My advise is if you are saving money to buy a gift fro yourself and you are saving that to buy a signature scent I wouldn't recommend this scent

• by wudi

My sister gave me a Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Splash as a gift when she came home from Germany. I was so excited cause it’s my first body splash from Bath and Body. However when I tried it, it’s not as fragrant as I thought it would be. I didn’t like the scent and it doesn’t stay long like other authentic and

signature fragrance I know.

I hardly used it because the smell isn’t as capturing as I expected it to be. It smells so dull and I don’t know about others but It makes me nauseous every time I spray it. But since It was a gift and It is not as cheap as the usual colognes or body spray I use I interchangeably used it ...

• with my other cheap body mist. I was so relieved when I finished the bottle cause I wouldn’t feel guilty at all.

Any ways, overall experience is thumbs down because it didn’t pass my expectation for a signature scent. I love body sprays a lot but this just don’t pass my standards. It wouldn’t even pass for an everyday scent inside the home. I mean

I don’t know about other people but I do believe that there should be something to a signature scent. Well that’s just my opinion.

My advise is if you are saving money to buy a gift fro yourself and you are saving that to buy a signature scent I wouldn’t recommend this scent. Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom Splash is just a waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702995320728/k2311a0217/2.17.10