Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash  » Perfume  »
  • I like this scent because it stays on you throughout the day
  • I can say that this is one of the best body mists I've tried
  • I prefer using it when going to Sunday mass
  • I usually use perfume when attending Mass but since this scent would pass for a perfume I decided to use it during these special days
  • I definitely recommend this splash because of it's reasonable price and that it stays log throughout the day

• by wudi

This is another Bath and Body Works Baths Body Spray Review. I like this scent because it stays on you throughout the day. I like sweet scents like chocolate, strawberry, cherry and of course Vanilla. What I am really looking for in a body splash is that it doesn’t smell overwhelming and wouldn’t make the people around you nauseaous.

It has to be mildly fragrant but doesn’t wear off easily. And this Bath and Body Works scent just do it perfectly. I can say that this is one of the best body mists I’ve tried.

One bottle is really going to last long enough. There is no need for you to spray to many because a few spray is ...

• good to go. You can spray it on your wrist, at the back of your elbow, on your neck or over the clothes, wherever you want it. I prefer using it when going to Sunday mass. I usually use perfume when attending Mass but since this scent would pass for a perfume I decided to use it during these
        special days. You can also use it during occasions and you will really smell fresh and beautiful.

I do believe that a good body scent boosts a person’s confidence. I definitely recommend this splash because of it’s reasonable price and that it stays log throughout the day. No need to spray again and again. Hope you like it too.

Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Body Splash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561702995310728/k2311a0217/2.17.10