Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Pore Unblock Foam  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about the Pore Unblock Foam is that it's very mild but it cleanses well
  • It is unscented and doesn't have grains or large beads (although there are small beads I think) that might further irritate skin
  • Zinc is good for acne although I don't recommend the oral route because it makes your hair fall

• by mowmow

Garnier Pore Unblock Foam is my current facial wash. I used to use the acne line of Garnier which is Garnier Pure A which was quite similar to L’oreal Purezone (my favorite wash that was too expensive). I switched to pore unblock foam from Pure A because it’s milder but it gets the job done. You see, I have skin

asthma or ezcema and so I have chronic dry skin. Ironically, I have acne as well, so it’s a struggle to treat it because I dry up and flake. I cannot use a moisturizer because I will get clogged pores. My solution is to use mild products to soothe my skin after being heavily treated by anti-acne medications.

What I like ...

• about the Pore Unblock Foam is that it’s very mild but it cleanses well. Cetaphil and others won’t work for me because they are runny and can’t remove makeup at all. This wash foams really well so cleansing is a joy. It is unscented and doesn’t have grains or large beads (although there are small beads I think) that might
        further irritate skin.

I think what makes pore unblock foam effective is its zinc content. Zinc is good for acne although I don’t recommend the oral route because it makes your hair fall. So far the zinc has been working in sync with my other treatments.

Overall, I give thumbs up to this cleanser! It delivers while the price is not at all steep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702995170628/k2311a0217/2.17.10