Pantene Leave In Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I searched high and low for a leave in conditioning treatment that would acutally detangle my hair, and finally I found that Pantene manufactures a spray in, leave in conditioner

• by cjaneb877
      My hair is very long and thin, and so it tangles easily after washing. I searched high and low for a leave in conditioning treatment

that would acutally detangle my hair, and finally I found that Pantene manufactures a spray in, leave in conditioner. Two thumbs up to Pantene, because this is the only product that I can use to detangle my hair. The spray in conditioner costs maybe only three dollars for a large ...

corlene says :

I had a spiral perm last Saturday, but it is to frizzy. I had it relaxed on Thuesday, but now my hair is dull and dry. I bought the Pantene pro-v perfect curls Leave-in conditioner to treat my hair. Is this the correct product that you will recommend?

Galega says :

Yes, this may be a correct product you can try.

Apart from that, I would also recommend you to use Trichup Hair Oil once a week in the roots of your hair. It will work wonderfully in making your hair fine and controlling dullness and dryness.

Judy says :

Do I use this conditioner on dry or wet hair? Thank you Judy

John says :

Apply it to wet hair, once you’ve washed with shampoo.

Galega says :

The assumption behind conditioning on dry hair is that the hair shaft will better adsorb the ingredients without the water barrier. Technically this bears truth. If you apply a conditioner to the hair strands, the hair s slightly negative charge will attract to the positively charged conditioner.

On the other hand, conditioning while dry might have the barrier of product buildup, sebum, or other debris on the hair shaft based on your lifestyle or styling methods.

There are also many scientific logic behind using conditioner on wet hair.

I think it depends on person to person. You should use the way you like. I suggest you to first try it on wet hair. If it works, continue with wet hair otherwise go ahead with dry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31241099510231/k2311a1024/10.24.06