Neutrongena Ageless Essentials Continuous Hydration SPF 25 with Helioplex  » Cosmetics  »
  • I find that I’m satisfied with most of Neutrogena products so I decided to buy it
  • I also noticed that there wasn’t much glean or shine as with other moisturizers
  • So for a small additional cost, you get a moisturizer with good UV protection and one tube lasts for a good amount of time

• by carblover

I wanted to try this product because it is one of the few moisturizers that offers SPF protection higher than 15. They say that SPF 15 is enough protection but there’s a sense of security of having a little extra coverage. I find that I’m satisfied with most of Neutrogena products so I decided to buy it. Also, the vanity in me caught the word “ageless” on the front, and that finalized the decision.

What I liked right away when I put

the lotion on was that it absorbed into my skin instantly – it immediately felt like I put nothing on. It felt light and clean, and my skin felt noticeably smooth. I also noticed that there wasn’t much glean or shine as with other moisturizers. When I put my usual makeup on, the texture didn’t look gloppy and it didn’t feel or look like I had multiple layers on. The fragrance didn’t have the usual heavy sunscreen smell; it felt like ...

• I had a moisturizer on and not sunscreen.

All this doesn’t matter too much if it doesn’t protect. So I put it to the test by spending a usual day out in the sun. Normally, without protection, my complexion becomes blotchy and I develop raised bumps, like an allergic reaction. After using this Neutrogena lotion, my skin didn’t get any raised bumps and the complexion was less uneven. I also noticed that the usual dry parts of my face weren’t quite as

dry. But it didn’t do much for my usual oily areas, though.

As with most Neutrogena products, it costs a bit more than most brands, but there aren’t a lot anti-aging moisturizers with a SPF higher than 15. This product is one of the few affordable ones. Also, the consistency is thin so you don’t need to use a lot. So for a small additional cost, you get a moisturizer with good UV protection and one tube lasts for a good amount of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702995060628/k2311a0217/2.17.10