Nokia cdma 2115i used as a modem

• by Malijk

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

A few months ago I had bought cdma 2115i mobile. I originally did not intend to buy the phone, I want to buy other types of mobile phones that can be used as a modem connection to the Internet. but my friends have advised me to use a mobile phone cdma nokia 2115i for use as a computer modem, the reason was cheaper than other types.

Then I had my friend’s advice.

I’ve gone to the nokia mobile phone store.

and after I saw that phone, I do not believe anymore that it can be mobile computer modem. because I have not found the menu to browse the internet, and I have not see any features can connect to the internet.

I was confused, my friend has said that it can be used as a modem. I have been thinking, how could this phone ...

• could be a modem.

I have decided to ask the clerk. “yes, it can be used as a modem, you just have to buy a dku-5cable to connect to the computer”, replied the clerk.

I have said, “thank you and I hope it will work correctly”. so I’ve bought that phone and dku-5 cable.

I was immediately install drivers dku-5 cable. and I also have my computer settings.

after all was set,

I tried it and it really works. I’ve check the speed is 230.

4 kbps. CDMA Nokia 2115i is a good product.

It gave me the solution to get a cheap mobile phone modem, I loved it. I think it is a unique mobile phone, it has a surprise behind the simple form.

Who would have thought it could be used as a modem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371702995000628/k2311a0217/2.17.10