Canon Pixma IP300 Printer
  • Since I just usually switch from letter to legal orientations, I had never encountered any problem with it
  • For colored graphics, it is the same and this is what impressed me more

• by Maristelle

Having your own printer offers convenience and let you save more money. I was able to prove if upon purchase of Canon Pixma IP300 Printer. Before, I used to avail printing services from computer shops but not anymore. With this efficient printer from Canon, I can print anytime of the day, and any type of document.

This printer was recommended to me by the salesman on our local store. He said that it is like a two in one printer because it is convertible to higher version depending on the

ink codes I would like to use. The two ink colors that can work on it are CL40 and CL41. So far, this printer has never fails me. It has a good printing quality to all types of paper. It works perfectly on coupon bonds, plain paper, photo paper and glossy papers. It also works on all sizes of papers from A4, A5, B5 and more. Since I just usually switch from letter to legal orientations, I had never encountered any problem with it.

I have no complaints on ...

• its printing speed because it has an approximate of 11PPM for all black or monochrome printing. For colored graphics, it is the same and this is what impressed me more. Canon Pixma IP300 has resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi max.

The cables coming from the printer can be plugged on USB ports and the other one is for the power. The fine color cartridge does not smudge on the papers and it easily dries on its own. The acoustic noise level is tolerable but my concern it

that it shakes my computer table while printing. One more edge of this printer is the bundled application that you can install using the free CD such as Easy-PhotoPrint, Easy-WebPrint, and PhotoRecord.

The only challenged I faced during the installation of this printer is the proper installing of the ink cartridge. It was my first time to do it and the light indicator keeps blinking so I believed I done it wrong. Good thing there is a manual and after referring to it, I was able to set it up easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161702994940628/k2311a0217/2.17.10