Johnson’s baby milk lotion  » Baby care  »
  • I've always been a fan of Johnson and Johnson's baby milk products and their milk lotion is definitely one that tops my baby products list
  • The lotion is non greasy and has a very mild milky scent that is why I enjoy using it

• by bbyshe

I’ve always been a fan of Johnson and Johnson’s baby milk products and their milk lotion is definitely one that tops my baby products list. It is very mild to use and it lives up to its promise to make baby skin soft and smooth with its milk protein ingredients.

What

is terrific even more about this product is that even moms like me can enjoy using it.

The lotion is non greasy and has a very mild milky scent that is why I enjoy using it.

It makes both my baby and my skin very smooth and nice to touch.

...

• Though I don’t really see a big difference in terms of the promise that it will give fairer skin, it is still my favorite.

It does not make skin darker that’s for sure.

And one can be assured that it is a mild product because it is a baby product.

It’s a great innovation by Johnson and Johnson to make products that both babies and adults can enjoy.

It keeps baby’s skin less dry and can be used everyday.

It is best paired also with Johnson’s baby milk bath which I also love.

Great great product.

A must have!

Johnson's baby milk lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541702994840628/k2311a0217/2.17.10