Olay Body Daily Purifying with Microbeads Body Soap
0.5
  • Given that this comes from Olay, I thought that it has the same moisturizing effect
  • It was really a bad choice which I will always regret
  • I noticed that it does not create a rich lather when you wash it in your body
  • It easily absorbs in your skin even while you are still washing and definitely not moisturizing
  • This is not a good soap and kindly avoid this because it did not even provide even basic cleansing in your skin

• by dimples15

This was on sale cheaper than the one with Shea Butter and the other kind. So I picked it and purchased it. Given that this comes from Olay, I thought that it has the same moisturizing effect. There are only two body soaps that I can use because of sensitive effects on my skin, I tend to develop rashes with ordinary soaps which is not fully fortified with moisturizers and only Olay and Dove has that composition. I run out of supply of Dove so I went for Olay. It was

really a bad choice which I will always regret.

This soap according to Olay is daily purifying because it has microbeads imbedded in the soap. When you wash your body with it, you can feel the harsh microbeads inside the soap bar. I noticed that it does not create a rich lather when you wash it in your body. This has a different formula. Other Olay soaps, you can always feel the presence of moisturizers in it because it is rich and luxuriously soft in your body. I did not like ...

• this soap because it is not moisturizing. It easily absorbs in your skin even while you are still washing and definitely not moisturizing. This is not the particular Olay type of soap which you often construe as something moisturizing. I was surprised this was the first soap that did not give me absolute moisturizing effect.

After you wipe you body with towel to dry up, you can experience after several hours that your legs dries so much and it is as if you had just bleached your skin. My toenails

also manifested excessive dryness because they looked old and grumpy. I did not like the effect at all. My sole was a bit scratchy and when I felt it, the rough sides were evident. I had to moisturize it with a body butter for excessive moisture. With other Olay soap, I did not apply lotion sometimes but this one is something that you cannot count on in terms of moisturizing. This is not a good soap and kindly avoid this because it did not even provide even basic cleansing in your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311702994770628/k2311a0217/2.17.10