Smallville Season 7 episode 9  » TV  »
  • For me some parts of this episode were boring

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Smallville like most of them started out on a light hearted note that went sour. It’s Christmas and instead of celebrating the gang are trying to stop a bomb that’s strapped to Chloe exploding.

For me some parts of this episode were boring. Lois is so strong and

serious all the time and this episode mainly focused on her. it would be nice to see a different side to her.

While I was excited to see what had happened to Kara in Detroit none of those questions got answered in this episode.

We did however find out Julian is not ...

• Julian. He is instead a clone made by Lex so he could bring his dead brother back to life. When Grant/Julian found this out he washed his hands with Lex and said he would live is own life. When I heard this I was worried he would be leaving
        the series, I certainly hope he isn’t!

This episode seemed like a filler. While a lot was discovered about Grant/Julian and Lex it didn’t reveal any new information. We already knew Lex was lonely and on the dark side.

Overall a solid episode, but i wanted to see more Kara in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101602994731128/k2311a0216/2.16.10