Secret Life of the American Teenager Season 2 Episode 19  » TV  »
  • While I liked Ricky at first i noticed in this episode I'm getting sick of his drama and issues
  • Also I'm not keen on Adrian hooking up with Ben because Grace likes Ben and I love Adrian and Grace's friendship

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Secret Life was intense. As usual there was a lot going on.

Lots of weddings ins tore. Adrian’s mom and dad, Grace’s mom, Ben’s parents and possibly Amy’s parents. Maybe it’s something in the water but it sure will have more exciting episodes coming up in

teh future.

The Ricky and Adrian thing I feel is done. they love each other, they keep hurting each other and so forth and so on. When will it stop? When will the writers come up with something fresh or break them up and get some new love interests because ...

• this story is getting tired.

While I liked Ricky at first i noticed in this episode I’m getting sick of his drama and issues. Also I’m not keen on Adrian hooking up with Ben because Grace likes Ben and I love Adrian and Grace’s friendship. But maybe this is teh final

straw in both Ricky and Adrian’s relationship and also Ben and Amy’s relationship.

Overall it was a good episode if not a bit whiny. What was cool was that we got to see everyone’s parent’s interacting with each other. Also Mayim Bialik was funny yet annoying at the same time tonight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101602994681128/k2311a0216/2.16.10