Make It Or Break It Season 1 Episode 17  » TV  »
  • Sasha was amazing in this episode and I can't wait to see what trouble he stirs up next time
  • Lastly Payson is going into the operating theatre which is a shame I enjoyed watching her have a normal life but we'll have to see how it plays out

• by Urban Beaute

This episode of Make It or Break It was great. It’s really got me looking forward to the next episode.

The girls are training for a National team training day where six of them get picked to go compete in China. Emily finds out her mum is dating Lauren’s Dad.

So firstly I want to talk about the

no shows. Where is Damon these days? Doesn’t he realise we miss him and want him on every episode!

Then there are the ones that do show. Annoying Marty. God that guy sucks, everytime I see him on screen I want to punch him and I was glad when Sasha did it this episode!

• The highlight of the show if you ask me.

Kellie Parker is also annoying and her trying to goad the girls into fighting is getting old. Lauren gets picked for the national team and the others don’t so hopefully this will drive a further wedge between them. Nobody likes Lauren, not even the audience so the ooner

she wises up and stops trying to be everyones friend the better.

Sasha was amazing in this episode and I can’t wait to see what trouble he stirs up next time. Lastly Payson is going into the operating theatre which is a shame I enjoyed watching her have a normal life but we’ll have to see how it plays out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101602994661128/k2311a0216/2.16.10