Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association 6th Edition  » Books  »
1.5
  • At first I thought maybe it was a fluke in my printing, but when I looked up other reviews, I discovered that everyone was having the same issues

• by squishlette

As a Psychology buff, I wanted to have a copy of this book in my reference materials, for when I go for my Masters degree. And it’s a good thing I did. Apparently there have been lots of changes since the 5th edition.

However, getting a useful copy of the 6th edition

was a nightmare. The original printing of this edition was full of errors. What good is a reference book if you can’t trust the information being provided? I was so disappointed. At first I thought maybe it was a fluke in my printing, but when I looked up other reviews, I ...

• discovered that everyone was having the same issues.

But, when the latest edition became available, I threw away the old one (why sell a copy that wasn’t good) and bought the latest edition without the errors. One exciting element, it is much smaller than the 5th edition, so it’s easier to

carry around and use. And, the electronic references listed are nice. I’m still not sure I trust this edition, because of the errors. I’m hoping the next edition comes out before I have to write an in-depth paper for school. And hopefully will have more examples and tips then this edition. Here’s to hoping!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171602994591128/k2311a0216/2.16.10