Garnier Fructis Wave Enhancing Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • So last month, I bought a whole bunch of hair products from target because they were on sale
  • However I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway because it was on sale and I wanted to try something different for my hair
  • Besides, I usually like all the hair products by Garnier so I thought I would like this one too
  • I would recommend this product to those who have really wavy hair and want more waves

• by pennylane

I have such an addiction to hair products, it actually scares me sometimes. So last month, I bought a whole bunch of hair products from target because they were on sale. And one of them was the Ganier Fructis wave enhancing spray gel. I usually do not like spray gels because they make my hair really sticky and stiff to the touch. So, I was a little skeptical about buying it at first.

However I decided to go ahead and buy it anyway because it was on sale and I wanted to try something different for my hair. Besides, I usually like all the hair products by Garnier so I thought I would like this one too. Actually, I have mixed feelings about this product. I have

used to by itself, and it did not really create any noticeable wave.

My hair is already wavy. What I crave is big, voluminous, semi curly or wavy hair. However, this one was just not enough for me. When I use it with other hair products, like a mousse and then another curling gel, it just looks great.

It works really well when I put on a mousse too. However, like I said before by itself it really does not do a whole lot. I usually apply mousse, concentrating on the crown and the top of my head, and then spray the garnier wave enhancing spray all over my damp hair. I then blow-dry it upside down for about two minutes.

And then blow-dry the rest of ...

• my hair normally while scrunching it. I then spray my hair with hair spray and then head out the door. I probably would not buy this hair product again because I cannot just use it alone. I want something that will create wonderful waves without having to put a bunch of products in your hair.

Thankfully, my hair can handle all the products that I put in and does not get all oily and the products that I use do not weigh my hair down. So, I guess in that sense, this product is okay. I really have mixed feelings about this product. I have used some horrible hair products in the past that actually either really dry up my hair or make it so greasy and

oily that I have to wash it right away.

This product is not one of them. I am almost running out of this product. If I can find something better for about the same price, I will go ahead and buy it. But if not, I guess I will go ahead and buy this product again because I really do not hate it.

I do not absolutely love it either, but I do not hate it either. I would recommend this product to those who have really wavy hair and want more waves. However, if you have semi wavy and fine hair like me, you are going to have to use other hair products in addition to this one if you want to create beach waves with lots of volume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994481128/k2311a0216/2.16.10