Love your pets ID tags  » Pets  »
  • I got two puppies around Christmas, and now that they’re about four months old I thought it was time they started wearing their collars
  • I love my little fur babies so I want the security of knowing that in case they happen to wonder off and get lost that someone would be kind enough to return them to their home
  • I figured I could just get them anywhere, how much could they possible cost
  • Well, after a brief search online I found out they’re not sold just anywhere, and there is a difference in quality based on material
  • I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and I would be ordering with them again if I ever need more pet tags

• by Liberty

I got two puppies around Christmas, and now that they’re about four months old I thought it was time they started wearing their collars. I love my little fur babies so I want the security of knowing that in case they happen to wonder off and get lost that someone would be kind enough to return them to their home. To able to return them I needed to get them a pet ID tag. I figured I could just get them anywhere, how much could they possible cost? Well, after a brief search online I found out they’re not sold just anywhere, and there is a difference in quality based on material. It’s ridiculous how much a little piece of metal

can cost now. The average price seem to be around $10 a piece. Then I came across Loveyourpets.com. I was skeptical about the website at first so I did some research on them, and sure enough they are a reputable company. I placed two orders of pet ID tags for my pups, and the following are my pros and cons to ordering with Loveyourpets.com.

I’ll start off with the pros to purchasing with this company first. What I liked about Love Your Pets ID is that they offer different shapes to their tags, as well as three different types of material. They also give you plenty of lines to work with. The best part is that their tags run for around ...

• $4 a piece, but if you buy more than one the price is reduced to $3.50 a piece. They don’t just make pet ID tags, they will do tags for almost anything you need. I ordered two pet tags for my puppies and got them in stainless steel. With shipping my cost came out to be $9 even. The delivery was quick too, I got my pet tags within the week. I love that the website was easy to navigate, and the ordering process was simple and easy.

There were some down sides to ordering with Loveyourpets.com too. I didn’t like that they sent my tags in a postcard type like envelope. I was expecting a small package or something. In

fact when I got it the envelope was slightly damage, which is understandable considering there’s metal inside it and it’s been tossed around during shipping. I didn’t like that shipping was sort of costly. It was as thought I was being charged a dollar for each tag that I purchased. The ordering form was a little confusing at first when I was trying to figure out how to order more than one tag. The instructions to it was too clearly written, but I figured it out.

Overall though I’m pretty pleased with the service and product that Loveyourpets.com has provided. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and I would be ordering with them again if I ever need more pet tags.

RilDBar says :

re : I would definitely recommend them to anyone, and I would be ordering with them again if I ever need more pet tags
    Ordered id tag on Friday, received on Monday. Item and engraving were exactly as expected. Thank you loveyourpets.com.

Katie H says :

We ordered a tag and had it about a week later. A quick, inexpensive options for pet owners.

dan says :

re : I figured I could just get them anywhere, how much could they possible cost
    Yes you can get them at most pet stores, but I would suggest going online. you can get a good one engraved with your details for next to nothing

-13
    nick says :

We order a new tag for our dog from loveyourpets.com it was only $ 4.95 which is great since most tags are more than $ 10. 3 weeks after being notified that the tag was shipped it never arrived so I contact loveyourpets. I was surprised that not only did they respond to my email the same day but that they sent a replacement free of charge. The replacement just arrived and looks great. Would definitely use loveyourpets.com again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291602994381128/k2311a0216/2.16.10