Clean and Clear Morning Burst Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’ve noticed that my skin looks more a live and vibrant as well
  • I believe I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $3, and a bottle goes a long way
  • I love this product, and it works wonderfully for my skin
  • I would definitely be purchasing this product again when I run out

• by Liberty

I haven’t used a Clean and Clear product in years. I’ve been strictly a Neutrogena girl when it came to skin care products, but with the current state of the economy and money being tight I had to cut back on some of my expenses, like skin care stuff. Neutrogena is by no means expensive, but for a brand that isn’t high end it’s products tend to be priced a little higher than average for drugstore brands. Of course their products are really good too. I didn’t completely replace Neutrogena but I wanted to try out a few other brands to see

how well they worked. One product in particular is one I’ve seen advertised a lot and have been curious about, that’s Clean and Clear’s Morning Burst cleanser. I picked up a bottle at my local Wal-Mart and have been using it for about a month now. The following are my pros and cons to this facial cleanser.

I’ll start off with the pros to Clean and Clear’s Morning Burst cleanser first. What I liked about this cleanswer is that it smells lovely, clean and fresh. It really is refreshing when I use it, and it just makes me up. I’ve noticed that my ...

• skin looks more a live and vibrant as well. I don’t know what the microbeads do exactly but whatever it is the product is working wonders on my complexion. It does a great job of washing off dirt and makeup off of my skin too, leaving it feeling fresh and clean. I liked that it doesn’t leave my skin dry or oily, just soft and moisturized. It’s also affordable. I believe I got mine at Wal-Mart for around $3, and a bottle goes a long way. I’ve been using it every morning for nearly a month now and I’ve only gone through
        less than one fourth of the bottle. This product is also easy to find, since it’s sold anywhere that carries Clean and Clear products.

There’s really nothing bad about Clean and Clear’s Morning Burst cleanser that I can think of to say. I love this product, and it works wonderfully for my skin. I would definitely be purchasing this product again when I run out. I would also recommend it to anyone. I was very surprised in the quality, since I’ve never really been a fan of Clean and Clear products in the past. This Morning Burst cleanser changed my mind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994361128/k2311a0216/2.16.10