Benetint by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I truly consider it my little secret potion

• by Jude244

Try to imagine that beautiful flushed glow you get after a good workout being captured in a bottle. Benetint by Benefit is a long wearing color stain that delivers gorgeous rosy cheeks and soft kissable lips. I became totally obsessed with Benetint while visiting the Benefit Shop in San Francisco. Usually I pass up in store demonstrations because I find it weird to have other people applying

my makeup, but boy am I glad I changed my mind.

The in store makeup artist showed me just how and where to apply it for it to look awesome. All you need are three tiny dots of the rosy scented red liquid in something of a triangle pattern across your cheeks to get the full effect. I truly consider it my little secret ...

• potion. It never fails to make me look more healthy and radiant even when I am under the weather, winter sun deprived, or after being up for some late nights.

Benetint is more expensive than what you might pay at a drug store for a blush however; there is no comparison in the quality. This small bottle leaves you apple cheeked yet in a subtle

and totally believable way. People won’t notice your blush some much as they will think you look healthy and well rested.

One bottle of Benetint will last a long time as you only need three tiny drops per application. Also, as it is a color stain it will not smear, rub off, or need to reapplied, so one application will take you through the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994301128/k2311a0216/2.16.10