The Shick Intuition Plus Razor  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I also noticed a lot more irritation and small cuts after using this product than I ever had with other razors

• by Jude244

Having just tossed my Shick Intuition plus razor in the trash, it occurred to me that the plus may stand for plus razor burn. Seriously, this is the worst razor I have ever had the misfortune to use.

First, the razor handle itself is large, wide, and unwieldy.

It feels awkward in your hand and the strange design

doesn’t seem to add any benefit at all.

Next the replaceable blade cartridges have a huge conditioning strip on top which seems to gunk up the blade.

The strip looks and feels like a large hunk of solid deodorant and is not only unnecessary but it seems to get in the way of the blade and ruin the ...

• shave itself.

Also, thanks to some flaw in the handle to blade alignment, water gets trapped in the handle and actually leaks out the next time you go to shave.

Not only does the Shick Intuition not give you a close shave, but it actually appears to skip spots (possibly due to that honking big conditioning strip).

I also noticed a lot more irritation and small cuts after using this product than I ever had with other razors.

I would never use this razor again.

I wouldn’t even be tempted by a free sample if it were offered.

It’s really quite awful and I am surprised that it hasn’t already been retooled or pulled from the market entirely.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994271128/k2311a0216/2.16.10