Dead Sea Complete Nail Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • Little did I know however, that my parents would buy me one of their hands and nail treatment sets for Christmas and that I would actually end up using the line
  • Little by little I have noticed that my hands have become less rough and feel like they did when I was younger

• by Jude244

I never thought I would try anything by Deep Sea Cosmetics because their sales people are so pushy and insistent. I have been stopped cold by them in California, New York, and Florida malls.

I don’t know, it’s just something about the way they pounce on you when you wander past their kiosk, that makes me cringe away from their Dixie cup sized samples.

sets for Christmas and that I would actually end up using the line.

I must admit the whole spiel about the healing properties of the Dead Sea minerals being infused with ancient aromatic extracts still sounds wildly gimmicky and over the top but in all actuality it has improved the look and feel of my hands.

The complete nail kit consists of three way nail buffer, cuticle treatment oil, and a fairly large tube of Dead Sea Hand and Body lotion.

I ...

• have used it for little over a month now and my hands and nails do look better.

Every night before I go to sleep I massage the light weight nourishing cuticle oil in and then I apply a protective coat of the hand and body lotion on top.

Little by little I have noticed that my hands have become less rough and feel like they did when I was younger.

The one product I didn’t like was the three way buffer which

felt flimsy and cheap.

I used it twice and it seems to have lost most of its buffing power.

I would however purchase the cuticle oil and hand and body lotion again because it really did improve the overall appearance and feel of my skin.

I just wish that I could get up the nerve to employ the same jump out at them tactics they use when I have to go back to buy more.

You know in a funny, non frightening way, that is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994261128/k2311a0216/2.16.10