Colbie Caillat’s “Breakthrough (Standard And Deluxe Edition)” Album  » Music  »
  • Something For Everyone The first single off the album “Fallin’ For You”, a pretty catchy song about falling for a guy who isn’t Colbie’s type, but she somehow fell for him … We only get one chance in life … even though many of us would love to have one last try and hope to get things right the second time … “Begin Again” which happens to be my favourite song from the album, describes those moments and events that you only wish you could have one more chance and “Begin Again”
  • I really love this song as well, another great from the album, and I think as far as I know this is the second single off “Breakthrough”
  • Although only mentioned 3 songs from the album, the album overall is a great listen and very much enjoyed and I’m so glad I got this album
  • Standard Edition Tracks (12) 01 I Won't 02 Begin Again 03 You Got Me 04 Fallin' For You 05 Rainbow 06 Droplets (Featuring Jason Reeves) 07 I Never Told You 08 Fearless 09 Runnin' Around 10 Break Through 11 It Stops Today 12 Breakin' At The Cracks Deluxe Edition/Versions * Original Deluxe Edition (5 Bonus Tracks) (17) * Rhapsody Edition (1 Bonus Track) (13) * Brazil, Germany And Italy Edition (6 Bonus Tracks) (18) * ITunes Deluxe Edition (7 Bonus Tracks) (19) * Japanese, UK And Australian Edition (7 Bonus Tracks) (19) 13 Out Of My Mind 14 What I Wanted To Say 15 Don't Hold Me Down 16 Never Let You Go 17 Stay With Me 18 Lucky (With Jason Mraz) 19 Begin Again (Reggae Version) Love reviewing albums and it's great that Colbie Caillat has released “Breakthrough” Definitely worth getting/having

• by Monkey Dude

Colbie Caillat’s “Breakthrough (Standard And Deluxe Edition)” Album

If there’s a few words to describe this follow-up second studio album by Colbie Caillat, they’d have to be

Sweet, Romantic, Relaxing, And something for everyone.

If you ever have trouble falling asleep, or just love a nice relaxation session, this would be one of those albums that has that ability to either fall asleep listening to, or clear the mind in just sitting back and relaxing and enjoying the great voice of Colbie Caillat on “Breakthrough”.

I’d have to say in my own liking/opinion, and also as a

great music lover, that this album would be better than her debut “Coco” album.

There’s a few editions/versions of the album, Standard and various (Deluxe Editions) depending on region/country of release.

This review is for the “Japanese, UK And Australian” Deluxe Edition.

Something For Everyone

“Begin Again” which happens to be my favourite song from the album, describes those moments and events that you only wish you could have one more chance and “Begin Again”.

The Reggae Version of this that’s featured on a few Deluxe Editions is pretty good too.

I personally would love to have this song released as a single, and have placed my vote on Colbie Caillat’s MySpace page to try make that happen.

Ever wished you told someone how you felt instead of letting them go …

“I Never Told You” ...

• Colbie Caillat's
      takes you on that journey of Colbie trying to let go in a great ballad.

I really love this song as well, another great from the album, and I think as far as I know this is the second single off “Breakthrough”.

Although only mentioned 3 songs from the album, the album overall is a great listen and very much enjoyed and I’m so glad I got this album.

Standard Edition Tracks (12) 01 I Won’t 02 Begin Again 03 You Got Me 04 Fallin’ For You 05 Rainbow 06 Droplets (Featuring Jason Reeves) 07 I

Never Told You 08 Fearless 09 Runnin’ Around 10 Break Through 11 It Stops Today 12 Breakin’ At The Cracks

* Japanese, UK And Australian Edition (7 Bonus Tracks) (19) 13 Out Of My Mind 14 What I Wanted To Say 15 Don’t Hold Me Down 16 Never Let You Go 17 Stay With Me 18 Lucky (With Jason Mraz) 19 Begin Again (Reggae Version)

Love reviewing albums and it’s great that Colbie Caillat has released “Breakthrough”

Definitely worth getting/having.

Just like me, fall in love with Colbie Caillat’s “Breakthrough” album this Valentine’s Day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141602994121028/k2311a0216/2.16.10