Seargent’s Gold household spray  » Pets  »
  • You HAVE to spray everything from floor to waist high for it to work the best
  • I never saw another flea after that even though I know they are around outside as stray cats with fleas come on my property and my neighbors have complained about the fleas on thier pets

• by Willowynd

I raise and show dogs and do rescue and also own cats and a PB pig- so have lots of animals. I have been using this product for the last 5 yrs or so.

It is the only commercial product I need to use to keep my house and animals flea

free.

I saw a poor review from someone else, but I suspect since she used the product “where she saw fleas” only that she did not cover enough to get the ones hiding.

You HAVE to spray everything from floor to waist high for it to work the best.

I spray under furniture and cushions, drapes, baseboards, hardwood and tile floor, furniture, etc.

Do be sure to keep all animals and children off of it until it is dry (it dries fast).

When I first started using it, I had fleas as some one who was feeding my dogs while I ...

• Seargent's Gold household spray
      was away neglected to sprinkle the kelp and garlic mix on thier food.

When I had an active outbreak, I followed up the spraying with vaccuuming rugs and furniture daily for 3 weeks to help the larva hatch out that I may have missed when I sprayed.

I never saw another flea

after that even though I know they are around outside as stray cats with fleas come on my property and my neighbors have complained about the fleas on thier pets.

Now I spray the house down every 6 months, give the dogs thier kelp and garlic daily as a preventative and it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291602994111028/k2311a0216/2.16.10