Babies R Us  » Shopping  »
1.5
Newark, Delaware

• by cjaneb877
      The Babies R Us closest to where I reside is in Newark Delaware. In general, I have found the entire store to be a compete rip off for expectant parents and parents in general. If

you take any toy or baby item in that store and compare it to prices listed at Wallmart, Target, Marshalls, TJ Maxx, or even other random side shops, you can expect to pay almost double at Babies ...

• R Us. I have found their selection of children’s items to be fairly mundane. Nothing in the store is particularly unique, and their prices on furniture - cribs, changing tables, chairs, etc. are just outragous.
        I, personally, purchased one crib from them, and I would never again purchase any furniture items because I have since seen prices far lower than what they offer at so many other stores in the area.

Babies R Us
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24231099411231/k2311a1023/10.23.06