LG 260 phone
  • It only came in one color from the store I bought it from, but that was alright

• by Ash Marie

I got this phone last summer. I got a great deal on the phone. It only came in one color from the store I bought it from, but that was alright.

The phone itself is nice. It’s a slide phone with a full QWERTY keyboard, MP3 player, and camera/video capture setting. After texting on a flip phone, I was just excited to get any phone with a keyboard.

Well, the phone

worked well for a while, but as I kept using it, it seemed very sluggish. I would be typing, hit the back button to correct a mistake, and suddenly it would clear my whole message. I’ve done this many times and it’s really annoying.

The phone also doesn’t work well in different heating conditions. (If it gets too hot or cold, it gets even slower.)

Now, this was my fault, but ...

• I dropped the phone while I was running. Now any time I use the phone, if I squeeze it too tight or touch it in the wrong place, it completely shuts off. The moral of this story is that this isn’t a very hearty little phone! If you’re a generally clumsy person, maybe look for something that doesn’t have a front screen.

If you’re one of those lucky graceful people

who are very gentle on phones and you don’t mind a little lag, it’s not a bad buy. I actually got the phone (with a two year plan and mail-in rebate) for $15-20.

I haven’t used the MP3 player, but the camera is pretty decent. I don’t use it much, but it has always worked well when I need it.

Overall, I do like the phone, but it’s not my favorite.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371602994071028/k2311a0216/2.16.10