Canon PIXMA MP190 All In One Printer
  • I think I paid under $40 for both black and colored ink at Walmart
  • Of course with any product it takes getting used to, and you should read all the information that comes with the printer for the best performance and results
  • I really love this printer, as it is really good quality and well made

• by Lucybell21

I have owned the Canon PIXMA MP190 printer for a little over a year, and it is an excellent piece of equipment. I have an inspiron laptop and it is very compatible with it.

Let me tell you about this printer.

The PIXMA is a printer, scanner and copier. It comes with a 69 page booklet that has all the information that you will need to operate the printer. It also has good step by step pictures to help you figure everything out, and everything is in

detail.

There is one feature that I really like, and that is the protective cap on the print head, which prevents the ink from drying up, which comes in handy. Speaking of the ink.. the cartridges last a long time and the color is really clear and bright. I have already mentioned that I have had my printer for over a year, and just last week I replaced the color ink cartridge. Replacing the ink cartridge is very easy, compared to my old Epsom printer, that ...

• was a job and a half.

I use my printer quite a bit, and I print out a lot of pictures, and the quality is very nice, clear and crisp!, plus I print out recipes and anything else I may need,I also print out coloring pages for my grandkids which takes quite a bit of colored and black ink. The ink for the printer is a reasonable price. I think I paid under $40 for both black and colored ink at Walmart.

The scanner works very

well and is really easy to use.

Of course with any product it takes getting used to, and you should read all the information that comes with the printer for the best performance and results.

If you are looking for a good dependable printer, the Canon PIXMA will be a very good choice.

I really love this printer, as it is really good quality and well made. I can honestly say I have not had any problems with the PIXMA printer at all. I got the printer for under $50.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161602994061028/k2311a0216/2.16.10