HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One printer
  • Overall, it is a great printer and I would highly recommend it

• by Reindeer

The HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One is a great budget printer. In addition to being a printer it is also a scanner and a fax machine and a photo copier. All of its features are extremely easy to use. The scanner works in two different ways. There is the typical tray that you can lay the paper on to

scan in as well as a really handy feed system. You simply place a pile of papers into the slot and it proceeds to scan them all, decreasing a lot of time and effort. The photo copier works in a similar fashion. The printer prints very quickly and produces clear and vivid images and documents.

I have had the HP ...

• Officejet 5610 All-in-One for over a year and a half and it continues to work perfectly. Every picture that I print from it looks just as good as the first one wether I use photo paper or just plain printer paper. I need to scan in a lot of my homework and this printer saves me a lot of time.
        The scanning process is simply just so much simpler than it is on similar printers.

The only flaw in the HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One is how it looks. It is a dull grey and it has sharp edges. It looks really out of place in my room because of this.

Overall, it is a great printer and I would highly recommend it!

HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One printer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161602994051028/k2311a0216/2.16.10