Stila Jewel Eyeshadow Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • This cost me $32, which is a bit steep for four eyeshadows, but it was worth every penny
  • I recommend it for everyone who loves glitter as much as I do

• by Emme

This palette is such a must have! I got it as soon as I saw it sparkling in the corner of Sephora. This cost me $32, which is a bit steep for four eyeshadows, but it was worth every penny.

These eyeshadows are so glittery and shimmery and absolutely beautiful under any light.

I am such a sucker for all

things shiny, so as soon as I saw all the sparkle, I had to have it.

This palette was made for me.

There are no words to describe how they sparkle in the light.

These are powder eyeshadows, not cream, which is probably why they are able to add so much glitter, and they are soft and silky, and so very pigmented.

The plum shade was absolutely beautiful with my skin and it gave my eyes such a big pop, because it’s quite a dramatic color.

The rest of the shades are about normal, there was a glittery black, a pink, and a bronzey color that I am in love with.

There is obviously some fallout, but that is normal ...

• Stila Jewel Eyeshadow Palette
      with eyeshadow, especially ones with so much glitter like this one.

Aside from the plum and black shade, the pink and bronze are so beautiful for any daytime look, because they give my eyes that extra sparkle and leaves me feeling whimsical and pretty.

I can use this palette for both day and night, which is practical.

The staying power

was just so-so, when I wore it alone without a primer, it lasted half a day before creasing and getting ugly up in my grill.

I tried it again with a primer and it lasted the whole day.

These sparkles are driving me crazy and this is such a good buy! I recommend it for everyone who loves glitter as much as I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994021028/k2311a0216/2.16.10