NARS Easy Lover Lipgloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love experimentation with my colors, and NARS is a great brand that is readily available
  • So I paid $24 for this lip gloss, which is a bit much, but where else am I going to be able to get such a hot pink color with bright purple and pink and magenta shimmers

• by Emme

I love experimentation with my colors, and NARS is a great brand that is readily available. I picked up Easy Lover because it’s such a vibrant fuchsia color that screamed to me from the shelves.

So I paid $24 for this lip gloss, which is a bit much, but where else am I going to be able to get such a hot pink color with bright purple and pink and magenta shimmers? I shelled out the moolah

for this, and the bright side is that I got quite a bit of gloss that will last me at least a couple months.

The packaging is sleek and chic and I love it, because the frosted tube just looks so professional to me, and I love whipping it out just to look at it.

The pigmentation is very good, actually, for a gloss.

I didn’t expect this at all, it is quite pigmented, not enough to ...

• be called a lipstick, but enough that I don’t need to layer a lipstick to get the color to show up, which is perfect for me, as I am always on the go.

The color is so beautiful, and I love wearing it out at night, which is usually what I do with it, but I think that this is also very versatile! I can wear just a little bit and smudge it with some other lip

gloss, so that I get some of the hot pink color to give my lips a little pop, but is still work safe.

This lip gloss goes on smooth, and isn’t sticky, which is an upside, and the applicator is generic, so I was really comfortable using it, no fancy newfangled gadgets here.

For me, this is worth a buy, even with the price, because it’s an awesome product, and it will last a long time too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602994011028/k2311a0216/2.16.10