Friendly’s in Chicopee MA  » Restaurants  »
529 Memorial Drive, Chicopee MA 01020
  • The Friendly’s in Chicopee is usually slow during the day but after five at night it can be a moderate crowd but seating should not be a problem
  • I found that the waitresses are usually young but friendly
  • Finally, the best part about Friendly’s is the ice cream
  • I love Friendly’s ice cream and if you go to Friendly’s than make sure you get one of their many ice cream dishes
  • I highly recommend the reece’s pieces sundae with gummy bears in it

• by thereviewerat1

The friendly’s in Chicopee is a great place to eat. Cheap food, good food, great hours and great ice cream! What more can you ask for.

The Friendly’s in Chicopee is usually slow during the day but after five at night it can be a moderate crowd but seating should not be a problem. However on the weekends, both morning and night tend too be busy and because Friendly’s is known as a great place for ice cream there can be a lot of kids there, a lot of young, crying, noisy and obnoxious kids. This is one of the

drawbacks of Friendly’s in Chicopee. If it is busy and there are kids in there it can be pretty loud. It’s usually not tolerable either and in fact it gets too loud in there that I use to actually get pretty annoyed.

There is plenty of seating but the booths are pretty small so if you have to share it with a few other people than you can expect to be cramped in which I didn’t mind to much but I do like a little room to move around and I feel that there is plenty of space too make ...

• the booths smaller.

I found that the waitresses are usually young but friendly. I always leave a nice tip when I went to the Friendly’s in Chicopee because I loved the fact that the waitresses actually did their job and made sure that my order was right and always refilled my drinks. I can’t stand waiting for a refill especially when it is suppose to be free refills.

The main reason I use to go to Friendly’s is for their clam basket. The clam basket at Friendly’s is real good and mouth watering! The clams are fried and come with

a side of dipping sauce which taste good as well. Finally, the best part about Friendly’s is the ice cream. I love Friendly’s ice cream and if you go to Friendly’s than make sure you get one of their many ice cream dishes. I highly recommend the reece’s pieces sundae with gummy bears in it. Trust me you will love it!

If you are craving good food and great ice cream than make your way down the Friendly’s in Chicopee because not all Friendly’s are created equal and the one in Chicopee is one of the best ones there is.

Irish says :

If you want to get read, this is how you sholud write.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71602993931028/k2311a0216/2.16.10