Domino’s Pizza in Sandusky, Ohio  » Restaurants  »
414 W. Perkins Ave., Perkins Township, Sandusky Ohio, USA
  • My experience with Domino’s Pizza has been quite pleasant
  • My other favorite is All Ways Pizza and I hear that Cameo Pizza is the best
  • I like Dominos because they are basically on time
  • I think one reason for this is because the city is not that big
  • Anyone going to Cedar Point Amusement Park and staying at a motel, if you’re craving for pizza, I think you wouldn’t be disappointed after ordering from them

• by WesAlex

My experience with Domino’s Pizza has been quite pleasant. After my favorite, Little Caesars, split town many years ago, I’ve been left with little choice. My other favorite is All Ways Pizza and I hear that Cameo Pizza is the best.

But I had already eaten Domino’s when I lived in Michigan, so that was the place where I started placing orders. When I order, I get the Home Alone (a one topping, medium sized

pizza with choice of bread) which has been a special for years.

I like Dominos because they are basically on time. Lately, I’ve been surprised to have them ringing my doorbell before the thirty to forty-five minute delivery time.

I think one reason for this is because the city is not that big. Their garlic bread is scrumptious.

And they cook the pizza exactly as I like it, double onions with pepperoni.

The ...

• only thing that upsets me is the recording of a man giving me the specials of the day.

The voice is too friendly. It kind of sing songs as I wait for someone to take my order.

I feel like he’s talking to children and I think he should audition for a children’s show and perhaps they should have a woman give us the specials of the day. And once a customer ordered chicken wings

and didn’t show up, so Domino’s gave the order to me for free.

When I got home I found out they were spicy, which I do not prefer, but at least they were nice enough to give them to me. The delivery men are friendly and the pizza is scrumptious.

Anyone going to Cedar Point Amusement Park and staying at a motel, if you’re craving for pizza, I think you wouldn’t be disappointed after ordering from them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71602993821028/k2311a0216/2.16.10