Sesame street BPA free baby feeding bottles  » Baby care  »
  • Caring for my baby is a top priority for me and when the issue on toxic plastic feeding bottles came out, I decided to buy BPA free feeding bottles even when I was still pregnant
  • They are very affordable so I decided to get the 3 pack for my baby
  • I have no regrets getting these feeding bottles and I love giving them to my baby
  • But this did not really cause a big problem

• by bbyshe

Caring for my baby is a top priority for me and when the issue on toxic plastic feeding bottles came out, I decided to buy BPA free feeding bottles even when I was still pregnant. Ofcourse with this trend on feeding bottles, there were a lot of brands which came out offering to give these BPA free feeding bottles but most of them were really

expensive.

I was really happy to discover these cheap but very cute BPA free feeding bottles now offered by the Sesame Street brand.

They come in really cute colors and design.

They are very affordable so I decided to get the 3 pack for my baby.

I have no regrets getting these feeding bottles and I love giving them to my baby.

...

• They are really adorable and so cute! What’s even more important is that I am assured that they are safe to use because they are BPA free and non-toxic.

Their quality is also good even after several times of sterilization.

With BPA free bottles, there is also no need to boil bottles for a long time because they are already BPA free

so it’s very easy to handle them.

These bottles are just pure joy to new moms out there.

They’re cute, safe and very affordable.

One downside though is that when you close the cap and shake it, you have to be careful because it would sometimes leak some milk from shaking.

But this did not really cause a big problem.

Great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541602993761028/k2311a0216/2.16.10