Neutrogena deep clean foaming cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have this long history of having an oily and greasy face, my dermatologist says, it’s hereditary and there’s nothing I can do about it than finds some oily-control cosmetics and cleanser, but my common problem is, my skin is super sensitive
  • I noticed also that I didn’t have any white and black heads anymore

• by Joyce

I have this long history of having an oily and greasy face, my dermatologist says, it’s hereditary and there’s nothing I can do about it than finds some oily-control cosmetics and cleanser, but my common problem is, my skin is super sensitive. Because of my oily skin, pimples and acne are common sights in my skin surface, which are very irritating because I have a fair skin tone.

Then I discovered this foaming cleanser from Neutrogena recommended by a

friend of mine. At first, I was afraid to try because of my sensitivity to any foaming wash and cleansers. But after putting a small amount in the sensitive area of my skin for twenty four hours and no allergies occurred, I give it a try.

This foaming cleanser from excellently helps controlled the oily surface of my facial skin, eliminating the deep seated dirt that clogs my skin pores. It also successfully protects my face from having pimples ...

• and blemishes due to impurities. I noticed also that I didn’t have any white and black heads anymore.

This cleanser is very mild to my skin and its non-drying formula gave me a maximum protection from skin drying. My skin is moisturized all day long and the oily surface is now a thing of the past. I used this foaming cleanser twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed and I can feel the softness of

my skin while applying a face powder and make up.

The rich and creamy lather made my skin even smoother. My skin appears young-looking, lighter and glowing. I am now very confident facing the crowd and won’t be insecure anymore when talking to people, not like before when my oily skin tends to dominate my day. I am glad my skin never encounters pimples and white heads now and it is now also free from blemishes and dark spots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311602993751028/k2311a0216/2.16.10