Regal Auto Wash Brentwood TN
422 Wilson Pike Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-5203
  • On a whim one afternoon, we decided to take it to a car wash and had intended to just go through one of the many at a gas station, etc. But then I thought I'd look around just to see if there was a specialty place as I figured they might do a little bit better job and probably wouldn't charge too much more
  • The prices seemed reasonable enough, and, in a move not unusual for me, I figured we should get the best of the just was options which cost twenty dollars plus tax if I remember correctly
  • We had the dog with us, as we hadn't planned on getting out of the car, and he said yeah no problem, bring the dog inside as long as it is on a leash
  • I was so impressed with the service that I would almost definitely be taking my car back there the next chance I get
  • I only wish there was a place like it somewhere near where I live because I don't think there is a chance of getting service like that anywhere near here

• by James Haglund

I went home to visit my parents over the Winter holidays and I took my car with me. On a whim one afternoon, we decided to take it to a car wash and had intended to just go through one of the many at a gas station, etc. But then I thought I’d look around just to see if there was a specialty place as I figured they might do a little bit better job and probably wouldn’t charge too much more.

I remembered that there was a place on Wilson Pike so I figured we would go over there and check it out. It was a short drive, and

the place was almost empty when we got there so we spent a few minutes perusing the menu of choices before pulling around to the entrance. The prices seemed reasonable enough, and, in a move not unusual for me, I figured we should get the best of the just was options which cost twenty dollars plus tax if I remember correctly. It included vacuuming out the interior, cleaning the outside including the tires, under the car, etc., etc., so it looked pretty good, but my expectations weren’t that high to be honest.

And I was blown away by the service. The guy at the intake point was really helpful about ...

• answering questions and was really nice. We had the dog with us, as we hadn’t planned on getting out of the car, and he said yeah no problem, bring the dog inside as long as it is on a leash. He said folks do it all the time.

So we brought the dog in with us, watched the car go through all the various things as they have windows at various points along the line, and then the car rolls out to the big bay where they do all the final detailing.

I was absolutely floored by the care they took with the car for the money we paid. I ended

up tipping them seven or eight bucks so the total was around thirty, but they did a great job with everything.

The inside was totally immaculate, all vacuumed out, the dash and other surfaces shiny and clean, and the tires were cleaned up well, even the wheels (which on my car can be pretty tricky) were done quite well. I was so impressed with the service that I would almost definitely be taking my car back there the next chance I get. I only wish there was a place like it somewhere near where I live because I don’t think there is a chance of getting service like that anywhere near here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91502993530928/k2311a0215/2.15.10