Apple cider vinegar  » Health  »
  • There are acutal entire books that have been written on the vast benefits of this low cost, naturally occurring substance

• by cjaneb877
      Believe it or not, apple cider vinegar, has tremendous benefit when consumed on a daily basis. It can increase circulation, improve high blood pressure, help prevent cancer, decrease muscular or skeletal pains, help boost the immune system, and help cure illnesses.

There are acutal entire books that have been

written on the vast benefits of this low cost, naturally occurring substance.

Although I am a firm believer of its many benefits, I am not a fan of the taste that apple cider vinegar obtains.

As a result, I usually put one tablespoon in a glass of apple juice ...

• each day, or in a basalmic vinegrette type salad dressing.

This way, I do not fall victim to its incredibly bad smell and taste, but I am still able to obtain the many health benefits which it can provide.

The number one benefit that I have found from taking

this on a daily basis, is reducted muscle pains.

After being in a car accident, I have been experiencing real stiffness and discomfort in my one hip.

Apple cider vinegar consumption seems to greatly reduce that discomfort and makes it much easier for me to move about and function normally.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34231099351131/k2311a1023/10.23.06