IKEA Komplement Box set of 6 (Black)  » Furniture  »
  • I bought this item back in 2009 when I was looking for new bedroom furniture to accommodate my other clothes since the last drawer that I’ve got doesn’t have any more space left
  • At least in the morning I don’t have to end up ransacking all the drawers just looking for something because with this one it is just so easy and convenient, even if I have to close my eyes I can perfectly tell that I put it somewhere there

• by Kim

I bought this item back in 2009 when I was looking for new bedroom furniture to accommodate my other clothes since the last drawer that I’ve got doesn’t have any more space left. I am just so grateful that I saw this IKEA Komplement box and right away got it because being a disorganize person that I am; I’ve finally able to get some of my things fully organize after I

bought this.

This item can be folded in flat in case I don’t use it anymore but more particularly I use it for my drawer to keep items like socks, belt and etc in good and perfect order.

The good thing about it is that it is that I can place as many stuff as I could in just one drawer because this boxes tends to store small items together ...

• plus of course it is so easy for me to segregate the rest of my other stuff like socks and some under wear.

At least in the morning I don’t have to end up ransacking all the drawers just looking for something because with this one it is just so easy and convenient, even if I have to close my eyes I can perfectly tell that I put it somewhere there.

I guess the only drawback with it is that it is quite expensive though for the price of 6 GBP.

Even if I am so willing to have this sort of stuff in all of my drawers still I find it quite expensive.

But for those who can afford then this would be something to have in all bedroom furniture because it really saves a lot of space and a lot of time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571502993470928/k2311a0215/2.15.10